Find an interim procurement manager using the experts
Unexpected staff shortages, especially in key positions, can have a significant impact on your business and the achievement of your goals. A suitable interim manager closes the gap in the short term, ensures the fulfilment of the department’s objectives, and allows for a smooth transition to a long-term replacement.
As a procurement consultancy, we know exactly what it takes:
Selecting the best candidates for a significant procurement challenge
Creating added value from day one, even in an unfamiliar environment
The difference the combination of our know-how and an interim manager's experience can make
We help you to cover short-term personnel needs in the best possible way and to emerge from a difficult situation stronger as a result.
Why find an interim procurement manager?
Staff shortages can quickly lead to problems and push the existing team to its limits. Do some of these points apply to your procurement department?
We can free you from this predicament and support you in making your procurement department flexible and agile – by providing an interim procurement manager.
"Staffing shortages create loose ends, cause pressure & stress for existing staff, and often jeopardise the achievement of objectives."
In a multi-stage selection process, we work with you to choose your ideal candidate. A suitable interim manager in procurement can not only avoid personnel bottlenecks, but also achieve added value and improvements from day one. We distinguish ourselves in the selection process through our in-depth understanding of procurement and the knowledge we develop of your situation – we know what is important in a candidate for your specific needs.
Our selection process for interim managers in procurement
Further advantages of an interim manager appointed by OCM
In our experience, a network of procurement specialists alone is not enough to place the ideal candidate. In addition to the selection process for the interim manager, we contribute our know-how of methods and tools and our expertise through regular dialogue.
Furthermore, our team is always available for advice – you have direct access to our category and industry expertise. You can also learn about our options for spend analysis and procurement digitalisation. We are happy to put our knowledge at your disposal and to help you with project management temporarily. Or we can take over procurement for you and provide you with qualified employees, from buyer to CPO, on a temporary basis.
Interim managers for all levels: from CPO to operational buyer
Whether in the day-to-day business of operational and strategic procurement or in support of a project, our interim managers cover all needs, from operational buyers to CPOs.
Do you not only need procurement staff but also managers at short notice? We will be happy to provide you with a qualified interim procurement manager or arrange a temporary supply chain manager for you.
Let’s talk about your procurement needs – we are sure to find a solution. Of course, we are also happy to assist you with the challenges of individual categories or other procurement projects. With a single-source solution, we ensure that all parties work together to achieve your goals. Interested? We would love to arrange a non-binding appointment!
Procurement Consulting Modules
Procurement Opportunity Assessment
- Benchmarking & Identification of Opportunities
- Tangible Action Plan for Implementation
External Cost Transformation
- Reduce costs & stop maverick buying
- Procurement Optimisation & Zero-Based Budgeting
Procurement Process Optimisation
- Procurement processes optimisation: fast, cost-efficient, digital
- Trained and invested employees
- Improving compliance
- Procurement Strategy & Cost Optimisation
- Increase quality & prevent maverick buying
Procurement Strategy Design
- Sustainable max. value contribution through optimal procurement strategy
- Reduce costs, optimise procurement processes
BI Cost Reporting
- Consolidated data sources
- Meaningful live analyses
- Fact-based decision making
Procurement Operating Model
- Maximising the value-add of the procurement organisation
- Optimise, measure, & control procurement processes
Training: Strategic Sourcing & Negotiation
- Buyers trained as specialists
- Putting theory into practice and implementing with support
Interim Procurement Manager
- Rapid response: candidates within 48h
- Matching of requirements and assessment of suitability using procurement experts
- From operational buyer to CPO
- Competitive advantages in speed, scope, & significance of information
- Efficiency through automation, data integration, & process simplification
- Procure-to-pay cost reduction
- Fraud prevention
- Efficient Cooperation
- Performance-based Supplier Management
- Cost Optimization
- Bespoke Optimal Insurance Cover