OCM Management Consultants is a management consultancy specialised in modern procurement consulting, supply chain management, and logistics optimisation. In times of globalisation, increasing scarcity of resources, and digitalisation, we help our customers generate competitive advantages through cost optimisation, improved efficiency, and sustainability, thus increasing the value of the company.
As a specialist in cost optimisation and efficiency improvement in procurement, logistics, and supply chain management, we deliver concrete, measurable results through performance-based compensation. OCM combines expertise and innovation, qualities which our passionate consultants use to address the challenges of our clients
Competence & Industry Experience
- Over 10 years of experience in procurement, supply chain and logistics optimisation both within consulting and in industry
- More than 40 cross-sector client projects with up to 15 consultants in a German & international environment
- Opportunity assessment, conception, transformation and sustainable value creation - we support you during project phases
Expertise & innovation – consulting that works
- Best-in-class methods, contents and concepts from purchasing, logistics and supply chain consulting
- A combination of digital innovation, modern project methods and functional expertise in our project modules
- Solutions that actually work due to customer-specific adaptation to the situation and market
OCM People & DNA
- Your problem, our problem” is OCM’s core company value from hiring our people to executing our projects
- We engage with your people working side-by-side to turn those affected to become involved and sustain results
- We solely define ourselves through the added value, solved problems and our client’s satisfaction with our work
Value add guarantee & measurable results
- Hard measurable, monetary and qualitative results
- Milestone based project delivery
- We offer compensation based on performance, success or effort
- Multiple project financing options: cash flow neutral, budget-regulated, etc
Your problem, our problem
We are problem solvers and optimisers. We make our client’s challenges our own. With the perspective of an entrepreneur or business owner, we take responsibility and always strive for the best possible results. We commit fully and dare to break new ground in order to find and implement the most appropriate and sustainable solutions.
Be curious and innovate
We are driven by curiosity and the desire to learn. We want to better ourselves every day, and actively shape the changes of our time. Innovation, passion, and receptiveness to new ideas allow us to offer up to the minute services and solutions.
Be authentic - play for the team
We are team players. Helpful and down-to-earth, we always keep the common goal at the forefront of our minds. The power of discussion replaces hierarchies – we talk openly and honestly. Trust, empathy, and authenticity are the values that underpin our actions, our demeanour, and our desire to collaborate.
Challenge - Commit – Deliver
Challenge: We strongly believe that the best ideas come from dialogue and the exchange of ideas. We therefore encourage everyone who works with us to bring forward ideas (thesis), to challenge these ideas (antithesis), and thus contribute to the optimum solution (synthesis).
Commit: We do everything in our power to guide our clients on a path to success. Even the best solutions are ineffective without the support of everyone involved.
Deliver: Our commitment applies not only to the present moment, but to the actual, sustainable implementation of a successful solution!
If you can’t explain something simply, you haven’t understood it – one of our most essential mottos! We want to convince with results, solved problems, and added value – nothing else!
An obsession with improvement
To see how an improvement is developed, is implemented, and then helps our clients achieve their goals motivates us and brings us great pride. Setting ambitious goals every day and measuring ourselves against the highest standards engenders our aspirations and drives us to strive for excellence.
Founder & Partner
Florian is the founder of OCM Management Consultants. He is an expert in cost optimisation and efficiency improvement through strategic procurement, supply chain management, and logistics optimisation.
Before founding OCM, Florian worked for 4 years for Efficio Consulting and for 2 years as a freelance management consultant on national and international projects. He holds an M.Sc. in Business Administration Finance & SCM and B.Sc. from the University of Cologne and speaks German, English and Spanish.
With the experience gained from numerous cross-industry and international procurement and logistics projects, Florian supports clients primarily in the areas of profit maximisation, cost optimisation, organisational and process transformation, and digitalisation.
Joachim is a partner at OCM Management Consultants. With over 12 years of experience in management consulting and in-house management, he is a sought-after expert in supply chain management and logistics optimisation.
In addition to his work as a management consultant at Efficio Consulting, Joachim has also worked for Alliance Healthcare as a Managing Director responsible for Europe-wide logistics projects and MAN. He holds an Executive MBA from ESCP Europe and a diploma in mechanical engineering from the Technical University of Munich with placements in Karlsruhe, Stanford, and Paris. In addition to his native German, Joachim speaks fluent English and French.
With his in-depth logistics experience garnered from industry and consulting, Joachim typically works on topics such as transport optimisation, digital supply chain, supply chain networks, and the identification and implementation of cost optimisation and efficiency improvements in supply chain and logistics.
Our Consulting approach
We offer support in 3 phases across the project life cycle: from the identification and evaluation of opportunities, through the strategy formulation and project execution, to the sustainable implementation and control of the fully realised opportunities.
Together with you, we can tailor the intensity, scope, and the respective phases of OCM involvement according to your goals and needs.
You reach your actual potential
- As-is analysis & benchmarking
- Prioritisation & identification of critical improvement levers
- Concrete implementation plan
Design and realisation of strategy and opportunities
- Realisation of savings and optimisation opportunities
- Best practices, know-how, & fast implementation
- Training & coaching of the new approaches and methods in your organisation
Sustainable implementation in your organisation
- Permanent embedding of the results
- Explicit handover of responsibility to those responsible in your organisation
- Transparent contribution to EBIT